Senior Application Developer
The Senior Application Developer is responsible for planning, designing, developing, testing, debugging, configuring and documenting packaged systems and/or custom software solutions.
Other duties include the following:
- Performs application coding and/or configuration, testing and documentation for mobile application projects
- Works with other application developers, systems analysts, security and technical specialists to design software solutions for mobile application projects
- Designs, configures, tests and documents software packages used to manage and secure mobile devices
- Performs application support responsibilities and troubleshooting
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers and other employees
- Stays current on emerging mobile technologies and makes technical recommendations based on expertise and industry best practices
A Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field is required for this position.
Send resume to: Riptide Software, Inc. Attn: Application Developer 200 East Palm Valley Drive, Suite 2000, Oviedo, FL 32765.