QA Lab Manager
QA Lab Manager
QA Lab Manager
9+ Month Contract
As the QA Lab Manager you will organize, maintain and help grow a large test lab used to test software, hardware, and networking components. You will deploy and upgrade software, including third party tools. Design efficient systems to optimize testing bandwidth and upgrade, organize and maintain the hardware. You will also plan for lab growth and implement lab design changes. Trouble shoot machine and testing problems and resolve test blocking issues. Work with the other members of the test group to insure optimum lab performance. You will have an important voice in all lab related issues and help shape the lab and the lab systems. You will act as the Linux and Windows admin for all the lab machines and coordinate networking issues with the IS department.
This position will be responsible for developing and executing formal test plans to ensure the delivery of quality applications and participating in test planning, writing test cases/scripts, test case automation and test execution. Testing may include application, network, system and user acceptance testing.
The candidate will work with developers and testers to ensure code is in the right place in the configuration management tool.
- Advanced knowledge of Windows XP, Windows 2000 Server and Windows 2003 Server
- Knowledge of information systems elements (hardware, software, and networking) and their application to business functions/processes.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously is essential.
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Knowledge of mainframe, distributed and web platforms is required.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must have experience coordinating both with technical operations and business staff.
- 1+ years experience working with Salesforce.com
- 3+ years sales, marketing or general business experience
- Experience developing custom objects and sControls in Salesforce.com
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
Must be US citizen and capable of obtaining security clearance.
Open Until Filled
MUST BE U.S. Citizen TO APPLY
Riptide is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
No agencies please. No third party resumes accepted.
- > Company Overview
- > Management Profiles
- > Awards
- > Partners
- > Certifications
- > CMMI (PAL)
- > News & Events
- > News Archive
- > Papers
- > Careers
- > Current Openings
- > Contact
Riptide Software has been awarded the HITS Production Contract.
Yesterday the government announced that the 8A disadvantaged small business EHS Technologies with teammate Riptide Software has won the HITS Production Contract.